Friday, September 5, 2008

WELCOME!

Welcome to the brand new blog for the Young Adults of Westhill Park Baptist Church! What you will find here: *** All the info and details on upcoming events. I will still email you the details, but bookmark this and you'll always know where to find what you need to know. *** Thoughts and musings and rants for you to read and ponder and respond to if you want. I often find there's stuff I'm learning or thinking about that I'd like to share with you, but I don't want to clutter your inbox. Come by the blog when you're browsing around and see what you think. (Or see what I think, then tell me what you think!) *** Other people's comments (and other people's posts - let me know if you have something you'd like to post for us all), invites from other young adults to events they are hosting, polls, contests...

No comments: