Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Evolution of the Blog.

Or of THIS blog. This blog was started in September to be the main website for the young adults at Westhill to check what events were planned and the details for those, and the occasional thought that I wanted to pass on. It has been that, but really, the young adults get the info by email and on facebook, and now I find that I'm more interested in getting my thoughts and encouragements / chllenges out there, so this will become that more, while still offering the details of upcoming events. Plus, we now have a staff blog on the church website, and through chatting with Randy (web guru) today, things are changed up a bit so now there is a feed to all the different staff people's blogs on the 'staff blog' site. What I do at Westhill is not limited to young adults; I'm hoping this will be a way to connect with our larger family there, and with you out there in blogland, as well. (And if you really wanted to get to know me, you are invited to check out my personal blog, too.) Blessings on your Thursday!

1 comment:

Randy Neufeld said...

Hey Carolyn, thanks for throwing out the techy challenge to me. I needed a diversion from a day of "paper writing".

Be Blessed,
...Randy